We Owe What Episodes
Mary's Holiday Rules: Planning for the Holidays
Mary Caraccioli -- host of 'We Owe What?' -- invites you into her home to show you how she plans for the holidays.
1. Who are you shopping for? Include everyone: family, friends, teachers, coaches, hairstylists, mail carrier, etc.
2. Know what you want to get. That allows you to shop for the very best price.
3. Don't forget to budget for holiday cards, stamps, wrapping paper and decorations.
4. Are you throwing a party or baking cookies? Don't forget to budget for that extra food.
5. You should also budget for travel -- from tolls to fuel and tuning up the car, it can all add up.
Making a list helps to keep temptation away and allows you to focus on getting the very best deals.