Turkey Quinoa Black Bean Burger
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Provided by: Chef Danny Boome
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup cooked black beans
- 1/2 tsp ground sage
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- to taste kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 6-8 small brioche buns, or slider sized egg buns
- 6-8 small slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup baby arugula
Ingredients Print Recipe
Set a griddle or skillet onto low to medium heat and add a teaspoon of olive oil.
Take a small handful of the turkey mixture and form a large golf ball sized ball. Repeat 6 to 8 times. Take the ball and gently press down, the ball should shape itself into a slider-sized, one-inch-thick burger.
Add burgers to the pan and cook on both sides until golden brown and cooked through, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
Add to toasted brioche buns with a slice of sharp cheddar cheese, a pinch of arugula, and serve!