Meghan's Warm Herbal Mocha Latte and Nut Milk
- Provided by: Meghan Telpner
- Herbal Mocha Latte: 3 cups Herbal Tea, 1/2 cups nut or seed milk, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 2 or 3 tbsp unprocessed raw coca, 5 organic coffee beans, 1 tsp raw honey to taste
- Fresh Blended Nut or Seed Milk: 1 cup Nut and/ or seeds of choice, 4 cups water, 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 tsp raw honey, coconut nectar or maple syrup to taste
Ingredients Print Recipe
Herbal Mocha Latte
1. Place steeped tea, nut or seed milk, vanilla, hemp seeds, cocoa, coffee beans, and raw honey into your blender and mix!
2. Pour mix through a strainer to remove extra coffee grounds
3. Sip away while writing your farewell letter to your formerly fave coffee shop
Freshly Blended Nut or Seed Milk
1. Soak nuts and seeds in cold water for 2 to 6 hours, or overnight, then drain and rinse
2. Place nuts and seeds in lebder with water and mix until smooth
3. Pour mixture through strainer or nut sack and allow milk to drain into bowl
4. Rinse blender container and return milk to it. Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth
5. Keep refrigerated for 3 to 4 days or frazen in half- quart mason jars for 2 to 3 months.