Jicama Sticks with Chile and Lime
- Provided by: Chef Rosa Maria Tortorici
- 1 medium jicama (peeled)
- 3 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cilantro (chopped)
Ingredients Print Recipe
1. Cut the jicama lengthwise into 1/2 inch slices and then cut the slices into 1/2 inch thick.
2. Mix the juices, cayenne peeper and salt. Place the jicama in a bowl, pour the mixture and toss until coated. Garnish with cilantro.