Guilt-Free Chia Berry Jam
- 1-1/4 cup fresh wild blueberries (or other berries/fruits such as strawberries, peaches, fresh apricots, etc.)
- 1 heaping tablespoon chia seeds (can be ground or whole seed)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp coconut sugar (optional)
Ingredients Print Recipe
1. Puree 3/4 cup of berries in food processor with vanilla (and optional coconut sugar).
2. Pour into bowl and stir in remaining whole berries and chia until well combined.
3. Cover and refrigerate overnight. While you're sleeping the chia will begin to gelatinize, turning your fresh berries into even more antioxidant-rich goodness!