Foolproof Yorkshire Pudding
- Servings: 6-8
- Provided by: Jonathan Collins
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 2 cups Whole Milk (room temperature)
- 4 Large Eggs (room temperature)
- 3 tbsp Fresh Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 Beef Pan Drippings or Vegetable Oil
Ingredients Print Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Combine flour and salt in a large mixing bowl, stand mixer or food processor.
3. Incorporate milk, eggs and fresh thyme whisking until smooth 4. Cover and rest batter for 30 minutes.
5. Divide the drippings or oil between the roasting pan cups, and place in oven.
6. Whisk batter, pour into a smoking hot muffin pan, and fill cups ¾ high.
7. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
Accompanying recipe: Foolproof Beef and Dark Stout Stew