Chef Carm's Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Servings: 4
- Provided by: Chef Carmine Accogli
- 4 pieces chicken breast or pork loin, butterflied, about 6oz each
- 4 slices prosciutto cotto
- 4 slices provolone or Swiss cheese
- 8 sage leaves
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs, whisked
- 2 cups fresh bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
Ingredients Print Recipe
Season pork all over with salt and pepper.
Stuff inside of each piece of chicken with one slice prosciutto Cotto, one slice cheese and two sage leaves.
Dredge each piece of stuffed pork in flour to coat, then egg wash, then bread crumbs.
Drizzle a non-stick baking tray with vegetable oil, enough to lightly coat the bottom of the pan. Bake for 20-24 minutes, flipping pork over halfway through cooking until golden brown and crisp. Transfer to a paper towel lined tray to absorb any excess grease.
Accompanying Recipe: Ultimate Caesar Salad