Quick Breakfast Fixes
1 of 3:
- In a medium bowl, whisk together 3 eggs, 2/3 cup milk and 1/2 tsp vanilla or cinnamon.
- Dunk bread into egg mixture, making sure to coat both sides.
- Heat non-stick pan or griddle on medium-high and coat with non-stick spray.
- Cook toast for about 2 to 3 min per side, until golden.
- Cool and freeze in sealable baggies or a container then toast to order! Top with mix of honey and almond butter or Steven's fave combo, ham, cheese and mustard -- it's like a Monte Cristo sandwich!
Most Popular Photo Galleries