Steven and Chris
Three Great Uses for Freezer Bags
There are hundreads of ways to use freezer bags, but Steven and Chris share three of their favorite clever uses to make life a little easier.
1. Conserve space in your freezer
- Put meat, sauce, soup, and any other food you need to freeze into a bag and lay flat in the freezer
- Stack the bags on top of each other to save a ton of space!
2. For portable pancake batter
- Prepare pancake batter.
- Pour into freezer bag and freeze in the shape of an icing bag.
- Let thaw, snip off tip and make pancakes!
- This is great to pack for camping trips too.
3. To roll nuts or crackers
- Place peanuts into freezer bag.
- With rolling pin, roll nuts or crackers, for baking, pie crusts or breading.
- No mess! The sealed freezer bag prevents crumbs from going everywhere.