Steven and Chris Episodes
Peggy K's Kitchen Beauty Recipes
Nutritionust Peggy Kotsopoulos' favorite beauty products come from her kitchen. Here she shares her three favorite all natural beauty solutions.
Whipped Hand and Body Cream
- 1/2 C coconut oil (solid)
- 1/2 C cocoa butter (solid)* 1/4 C almond oil
- 4 drops vanilla essential oil
- 3 drops cinnamon essential oil
1. Place coconut oil and cocoa butter into a large bowl. Mix.
2. Add almond oil, vanilla essential oil and cinnamon essential oil into bowl. Mix.
3. Using an electric mixer, whip until it forms a light, whipped consistency. Place into jar and use all over body.
Raw Sugar Foot Scrub
- 1 cup raw Cane Sugar
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup oats
- 3/4 cup almond oil
- 1 Tbs raw honey
- 6 drops peppermint essential oil
1. In a food processer, add cane sugar, honey, almond oil and peppermint oil.
2. In processer, mix all ingredients until wet.
3. Store in a mason jar.
Lustrous Locks Hair Treatment
- 1 avocado
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1. Mash avocado and banana in separate bowls.
2. Whisk two eggs in a bowl with 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
3. Combine all ingredients and mix well
4. Work through wet hair, let sit for 15 minutes, then follow with shampoo and conditioner.