Steven and Chris
DIY Moroccan Tile Art
Add color and pattern to your walls by making your own Moroccan tile art. All it takes to transform a plain tile are some printable designs and a little glue.
- Construction Glue
- Crafting paste
- Gloss Lacquer
- Roller and paint Brush
- Tile Template - Download here
1. Clean any dust off of your tile
2. Cut out a pattern template to the size of your tile
3. Roll on a layer of crafting paste to your tile.
4. Apply your tile pattern and add another layer of crafting paste.
5. Allow 24 hours to dry.
6. Sand down the edges of your pattern and roughly on top to distress your tile.
7. Wipe clean with a dry paper towel.
8. Spray a gloss lacquer over top of your whole tile to seal it.
To frame your tile follow a few easy steps:
1. Apply a piece of linen to the frame backing and allow time to dry.
2. Use construction adhesive to glue your tile to the linen and allow time to dry.
3. Frame in a shadow box and voila - Life Made Easy art!