Lillian's Lemon and Orange Salad
- Servings: 4 - 6
- Difficulty: Easy
- Provided by: Frankie Moreno
- 2 Lemons -- for juice
- 3 Lemons -- Peeled and cut into small pieces (remove seeds)
- 2 Oranges -- Peeled and cut into small pieces
- 5 Cloves of Garlic -- minced. (Add more if you love garlic)
- 3 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. crushed cayenne pepper
- Salt and Pepper
- French Bread Baguette
Ingredients Print Recipe
Combine garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, lemons, oranges, and cayenne pepper in bowl. Mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
You can serve immediately, but better if refrigerated for 10 to 15 minutes.
Slice bread for dipping.