Backyard 'Tato Salad
- Servings: 4-6
- Difficulty: Easy
- Provided by: Dyrell Hatcher, Real Men Cook
- 4 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cut in 1 inch cubes
- 4 ribs of celery, small dice
- 1/2 red onion, small dice
- 1 small red pepper, roasted, peeled, seeded, small dice
- 2-3 green onions, thinly sliced, use the green part, too
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 egg, hardboiled, rough chopped
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 cup mayonaise
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 4 tablespoons dill relish
- Dash of Tabasco
Ingredients Print Recipe
Boil the potatoes in salted water until tender, don't overcook.
While the potatoes are still hot add the celery, red onion, red pepper, green onions, parsley and egg. Toss together. Add the lemon juice, mayonaise, mustard, relish and Tabasco. Mix until the potatoes are well coated.
Refrigerate and enjoy!