Amaretti Panini Cookies
- Servings: 36
- Difficulty: Easy
- Provided by: Jonathan Sara
- 2 Bags Amaretti Cookies (7 oz each / 14 oz total)
- 1 Jar Nutella Hazelnut Spread (13 oz)
- 1 Container Mascarpone Cheese (8 oz)
- Brewed Espresso (approx. 1 - 1 1/2 Cups)
- Sweetened Shredded Coconut
- Pistachios (Shelled/Crushed) (Pound with a mallet or heavy pot)
Ingredients Print Recipe
Combine the jar of Nutella and container of Mascarpone Cheese in a mixing bowl and whisk until fully incorporated.
Dunk and flip 2 Amaretti cookies in the espresso. Spread approximately a teaspoon of the Mascarpone/Nutella mixture in the middle to make a little cookie sandwich.
Roll the sandwich along the exposed mixture edge in either the coconut, crushed pistachios, or another topping of your choosing.
Place finished cookies in mini cupcake molds on a platter. You can eat them almost immediately, but they are much better if they sit out for 2 or more hours. The longer they sit the more the cookie will fall apart in your mouth when you eat it! I like to make mine in the morning, in preparation for an evening dinner or party.