Sweet Potato Hummus
- Provided by: Erin Stewart
- 1 lb sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 large garlic clove, roughly chopped
- couple pinches sea salt
- pinch cayenne pepper (more or less depending on your taste)
Ingredients Print Recipe
Transfer to a food processor and add the remaining ingredients. Blend on high to mix.
Serve with freshly cracked black pepper, a drizzle of olive oil and a side of raw veggies, pita or veggie chips.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about 1 week.
Yield: about 4 cups