Uses for Nail Polish
Nail polish is for more than just nails! Rebecca shares a few of her favorite uses.
- If a button is loose, polish the surface of the button with clear nail polish. This will seal the thread temporarily so you can make it through the day.
- Frayed shoe laces making for a sloppy look? Add some clear polish to the ends, and they'll look like new.
- To easily thread a needle, paint clear nail polish on the tip of the thread.
- When (inexpensive) jewelry starts to tarnish, to get a few more wears out of it, polish it with a coat of clear.
- Paint your keys different colors of polish as an easy way to stay organized.