Help for Thinning Hair
Is losing your hair making you lose sleep? Try these hair growing and hair thickening solutions!
Whether it's from life changes, stress, an illness or genetics, it obviously affects men as well.
"With women it's more emotional. With men I think there's a little bit of pride involved. But in either case, it's still hard to face," says salon owner Tamika Fletcher.
So, Rachel and Tamika offer these possible means to rejuvenate hair growth.
- Internal Factors
- Vitamins (add multi-mineral, biotin, essential fatty acids and pre-combined hair/skin/nail formulas to your regimen with a doctor's consent)
- Topical Treatments(either vitamin-based or minoxidil-based)
- Favorite line system is called Revita System, from DS Laboratories
- Revita System will help with general hair loss and scalp health
- If you need an extra boost, there are three serums to choose from
- Spectral RS (moderate), for people with evenly distributed hair loss, as well as anyone pregnant, nursing, or taking high blood pressure medicine
- Spectral DNC (more aggressive, contains minoxidil), for a men beginning to lose their hair or womenn further in the process
- Spectral DNC-L (extremely aggressive), for men with total or almost-total hair loss, wakes up the hair follicles to regrow hair
- Electronic Treatments
- Low-Light Laser Therapy ($200 to $300 per month, in salons)
-HairMax Laser Comb ($545, use at home)
- Volumizing Styling Products - Biotin B-Complex Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner from Avalon Organics - Miximista Thickening Spray from ORIBE - Keratin Hair Fibers for Thinning Fair from XFusion, magnetized fibers that you sprinkle on in a powder
For more information:Revita System by DS Laboratories
HairMax Laser Comb
XFusion Keratin Hair Fibers
Rachel Gower, owner
The Upper Hand Salon
Tamika Fletcher, co-owner
Natural Resources Salon