Stylish Shirt Dresses
The shirt dress has always been popular, but it's hot this season because it comes in so many different styles and prints.
- Jersey fabrics are great -- make it a poolside party look!
- Look for a print and pair it with slender-cut jeans -- go for 100% cotton so it will carry you through the hot summer
- Add layers! Look for sleeveless for the summer and pair it will a cardigan and boots for the fall
- Stand out by finding a dress with details -- add some ruffles to add personality
- The shirt dress can totally go glam this season -- add a beautiful nude pump and glamorous necklace and you can wear it to a cocktail party
- If you are feeling a little bare, take a silky top and pair it with white pants, a leopard belt, and embossed pumps!
- Anyone can wear a shirt dress from Rebecca and Drew because they fit by your bra size, height and body shape -- the key is to make sure you feel comfortable and look great!
- To prove how versatile the shirt dress is, you can style one dress four different ways:
- Shirt dress with flats -- very casual, yet sophisticated. Wear it on a play date or shopping
- Shirt dress as a bathing suit cover up -- this look just went from daytime to beach time; just take off the belt, leave the top unbuttoned, and add some great wedges for the pool
- Shirt dress with belt and wedges -- add some easy accessories, like a belt and wedges to get an elongated look. Wear it to work, on a date, or to happy hour with the girls!
- Shirt dress with tights, belt, and cardigan -- take the look from summer to fall!
For more information:
Lindsay Mousoudakis, co-owner Muse Boutuique
Lindsay Aronstein, owner
Rebecca and Drew