Spring Fashion Trends
Every season, fashion trends come and fashion trends go. Here's what you'll want to have in your closet this spring.
Neiman Marcus Fashion Director Ken Downing and Public Relations Director Stacey Swift say this season is about color, color, and more color.
Here are the other items they say you'll want in your wardrobe:
- Pink -- worn from head to toe in any shade
- Lace -- everywhere
- Chiffon -- not necessarily sheer, a more discreet version
- Yellow -- worn as a neutral and mixed with everything
- Prints -- in every shape and color, but especially for pants
- Tribal -- back again, it's African influences
- Fancy Pants -- bright colored or patterned pants are a must
- Sporty Spice -- athletic-inspired fabrics like scuba suit dresses
- Silver Shoes -- in any style or size
- The Clutch -- look for box clutches and over-sized envelope bags
- Dramatic Earrings -- big, statement earrings, long earrings or a suite of jewelry