Scarf Styling Tips
It's the one item in your wardrobe that can be a headpiece, a necklace, a shirt, a skirt, even a dress. Scarves have infinite possibilities, if you know how to hold them and how to fold them.
Here are a few of her favorite ideas for scarf styling:
- Lay a square scarf on a flat surface.
- Fold into a triangle with the bottom layer a little longer than the top.
- Fold the pointed edge up to the center of the triangle (not all the way to the long edge).
- Fold the long edge to the same center point you just used.
- Fold in half one more time, folding the pointed edge and long edge inside of the scarf.
- Grab two opposite corners of the scarf (forming a triangle shape) and tie them together in a tiny knot.
- Wrap the scarf (now a loop) around your neck once or twice and fluff as desired!
- Hold the scarf by two corners along the same side.
- Wrap the scarf around your body by those two corners, going under one arm and tying a tiny knot above other shoulder.
- Tie the other two corners in a tiny knot at your waist.
- Layer on a jacket or blazer!
For more information:
Special thanks to Design Rox Boutique: