How to Wear a Man's Shirt
We've all seen the menswear trend in magazines and on the runway, but you don't have to buy more clothes to get in touch with your masculine side. Just borrow your man's shirt!
However, there's just one thing to keep in mind. "The key to the man's shirt is usually cinching it in, if he's bigger than you are and add a little bit of feminine detail to it," she says.
Some of Lindsay's ideas for styling a man's shirt:
- Wear a man's shirt under a sleeveless dress for work. Pair it with pearls and pumps.
- Wear a man's shirt in a fun color or pattern under a leather or flashy dress for an "after five" look.
- Wear a man's shirt layered OVER a dress for coverage and style. Leave it open and tie little knots in the corners for added points!
- Wear a man's shirt tucked into a leather skirt for an edgy masculine, but girly look.
- Wear a man's shirt under a fitted blazer with skinny black pants, flats, and a great handbag for a casual travel look.
- Wear a man's shirt layered under a faux fur vest with colored jeans for a boho look.
- Wear a man's shirt with any A-line skirt for a weekend casual look.