Looking for a unique gift for the gals (or guys) in your life? Here are a few ideas that you've probably never seen!
Darryl DeLeon with Kuhl Linscomb says, "It's important to be creative, think of the person you're buying the gift for, and just have fun with it."
Here's his list of favorites:
- Coffee Table Books - For the fashion lover, check out new ones by Vogue and Stars of Dior.
- Sophisticated Candles - Go for something chic and fashionable like the ones by Fornasetti.
- Anti-Wrinkle for Beauty Lovers - Wrinkle MD has a system with little pad that you stick on your face infused with hyaluronic acid.
- 21 Drops - This company makes vials of essential oils that treat 21 different ailments from PMS to Focus to Headache. They also come in combination packs!
- Phone Fun - The Pop Phone by Native Unit adds a fun, hand-held element to your cell phone.
- Have Time? - For a unique way to tell time, check out the word clock by Qlocktwo.
- Redneck Glasses - Mason jars meant to look like wine, champagne and martini glasses. Perfect for your redneck friends!
- Cocktail Napkin on a Roll - The perfect hostess gift, grab one of these disposable serving napkins. They're like fancy paper towels!
- Coal in Your Stocking - For the beauty buff's stocking, try coal infused facial sponges to pull out impurities!
- For the Snorer - Grab a few under-the-pillow aromatherapy snore fighter pads!
- Girly-Girl Gifts - Pom-pom ear buds and princess tiara hair combs are perfect stocking stuffers.
Find these gifts at: