White Bean Chipotle Dip
- Servings: 2 1/4 cups
- Difficulty: Easy
- 2 15-oz cans white beans, drained
- 1 chipotle in adobo sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons adobo sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 2 limes
- Pita and nacho chips, and assorted cut raw vegetables for dipping
Ingredients Print Recipe
1. Place all ingredients except pita and nacho chips and raw vegetables in the food processor. Process until smooth.
2. Serve with pita and nacho chips and raw vegetables for dipping.