Tuna and Coconut Ceviche
- Provided by: Hugo Ahumada
- 1 lb. sushi-grade raw tuna, cut into a julienne
- 1 large red onion, peeled, cut in half and sliced very thinly (about 2 cups)
- 1 large green pepper, cut in half, de-seeded, and sliced very thinly (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 3 T. chopped cilantro
- 1 c. low-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. Juice of 8 limes (about 1/4 cup)
- black pepper
- 6 sprigs cilantro
- 2 T. diced tomato
Ingredients Print Recipe
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Let marinade for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
2. Serve in chilled glasses and garnish with cilantro leaves and diced tomato.
Nutritional Analysis: Cal 155, Tfat: 6gm, Sat F: 2 gm, Chol: 29mg, Sod: 132mg, Tot CHO: 7gm, Fib: 1gm, Pro: 19gm