- Servings: 6
- Difficulty: Easy
- Provided by: Chris Koetke
- 8 oz. pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons small capers, rinsed
- 3 anchovy fillets, rinsed and minced
- 1/2 cup minced fresh mushrooms (about 3 large mushrooms)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 Tablespoons minced Italian parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Freshly grated parmesan and freshly ground black pepper to garnish
Ingredients Print Recipe
2. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 5 minutes. Turn off heat and let rest for 10 minutes to let the flavors mingle.
3. Toss with hot pasta from recipe above.
4. Serve with the freshly grated parmesan and additional freshly ground black pepper to taste.