- Servings: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- Provided by: Chris Koetke
- 1 recipe Mediterranean hamburgers
- 24 slices pepperoni, cut into fine slices
- 3 oz skim mozzarella, cut into 4 thin pieces
- Crunchy French or Italian bread, split
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce, heated
- Sliced tomato
- Thinly sliced red onion
- Sliced black olives
Ingredients Print Recipe
2. Form 4 burgers, completely encasing a piece of mozzarella inside each burger.
3. Cook burgers on the grill or in a saute pan until completely cooked through. They should not be red or pink in the middle when done.
4. Serve on French or Italian bread that has been coated with pizza sauce. Serve with tomatoes, red onion, and olive so that your guests can personalize their burgers.