Chocolate Shot Cookies
- Difficulty: Easy
- 2 sticks salted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup rolled oats
- Chocolate shot
Ingredients Print Recipe
2. Add in the vanilla, flour, baking soda, and oats. Mix until incorporated.
3. Roll the dough into 2-inch wide logs. Then roll in chocolate shot. (If the dough is too loose to roll, place in the refrigerator until it is more solid.)
4. Place the logs in the refrigerator until solid. Then slice into 1/4-inch slices. Bake on a baking sheet in a 325 degrees F oven for about 20 minutes. Remove and place cookies on a cooling rack until cool.