Acorn Squash Bisque
- Servings: 6
- Difficulty: Easy
- Provided by: Luciano Silva
- 2 lb Large Diced of Acorn Squash
- 5 Garlic Coves
- 1 Small Diced White Onion
- 1tps Sea Salt
- 1tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1tsp Italian Mixed Herbs
- 2oz Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 qt Vegetable Stock
- 2 cup Half and Half
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
Ingredients Print Recipe
2. Transfer to a roasting pan and roast at 375F for 25 minutes.
3. Puree the roasted squash using blender, emersion blender or food processor, slowly adding vegetable stock.
4. Transfer to soup pot and bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat to low and slowly add half and half and cayenne pepper, stir well and enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: Cals: 187, TFat: 8gm, SFat: 2gm, Chol: 5mg, Sod: 786mg, Carb: 16gm, Fib: 5gm, Pro: 14gm