Let's Dish Episodes
Pumpkin Bread Pudding
A delicious pumpkin bread pudding!
- 2 1/2 cups skim milk
- 15 oz. pure pumpkin pulp, canned
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 10 cups diced whole wheat bread (about 15 slices of sandwich bread)
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries
- 1/4 cup raisins
2. Fold in bread, walnuts, blueberries, and raisins. Let sit for 15 minutes.
3. Pour into a 9 x 13 baking dish. Bake in a 350 degrees oven until the bread pudding is firm (about 55 minutes).
4. Serve warm.
5. Nutritional Analysis: Cal: 180, T.Fat: 4g, Sat. fat: 0g, Chol: 1mg, Sod: 209mg, T. Carb: 32g, T. Fiber: 3g, Pro: 7g