Home with Lisa Quinn Episodes
Wedding Tabletop Decor
Urban and country tabletop decor ideas! Find the right look to fit your style.
- Know ahead of time what you have always dreamed your wedding would look like.
- Be prepared for information overload. Take a deep breath before asking any question or opening any email.
- Don't be afraid to ask a lot of questions and then some!
- Do you share a design style? Urban location choices now include modern, contemporary, traditional and lifestyle. What are you?
- Do some homework. You can waste a lot of time and energy if you don't.
- Search for information using your favorite search engine. Planning can be easier today than it was 10-years ago.
- You can easily be shocked by how much a wedding can cost.
- Is your wedding going to look like a day care center? The "children are included" discussion needs to be had.
- Develop a budget ahead of time -- a real budget. Be prepared for a 10% - 15% increase within 30-days of your wedding. Everyone gets soft (including dad) during this time period.
- It is your wedding -- partner with vendors that are going to help you bring your vision to life.
- Never wax for the first time one-week prior to your wedding!
The St. Regis San Francisco opened in November 2005, introducing a new dimension of luxury and timeless elegance to the city of San Francisco. The 40-story landmark building, designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, includes 102 private residences rising 19 floors above the 260-room St. Regis Hotel. From legendary butler service, "anticipatory" guest care and impeccable staff training to the signature Remède Spa, luxurious amenities and interior design by Yabu Pushelberg of Toronto, The St. Regis San Francisco delivers an unmatched guest experience. For more information visit www.stregissanfrancisco.com.