Home with Lisa Quinn Episodes
Web Exclusive: Affordable Artwork
Lisa Quinn shows you how to expand your art collection without breaking the bank.
- One of Lisa's favorite sites to buy artwork is, 20x200.com It's original artwork without the price.
- You can also shop eBay, vintage shops and discount home stores for great art on a budget. You can even try borrowing from friends and family. It never hurts to ask, right?!
- Try framing the work yourself. A frame should not only enhance your art, but should also compliment the space. It is also more cost effective to buy and ship unframed art.
- If you have a large wall, sometimes an arrangement of smaller pieces will work instead of one large piece.
- Get inspiration from décor magazines and blogs.