Home with Lisa Quinn Episodes
Meet Anat and Aytan
Anat hopes Lisa can create a Gothic vibe in the room. Her son Aytan wants a comfortable area to play video games.
In this makeover Lisa added a gothic touch to the room by choosing a gray and lavender paint color for the walls. She also included a Victorian flair by creating a gallery wall using ornate frames. Lisa also added an ornate black mirror which adds drama and interest to the space.
Other ways you can get the look:
- Choose rich and romantic colors to create the mood.
- Use floor-length drapes to add interest. Make sure you hang them high above the window for more drama.
- Consider wrought-iron accessories.
- Lighting is really important. Use chandeliers, wall sconces and candles to give a romantic glow to the space.
- Use luxurious pillows that coordinate with your color theme.