Home with Lisa Quinn Episodes
Make Your Own Canopy Treatment
Lisa Quinn creates a canopy treatment to separate the living from the bedroom space.
Create your own canopy treatment:
A canopy treatment is a great way to bring privacy to a large room. It also helps separate one space from another.
- Hang curtain rods from the desired area of the ceiling.
- Put fabric or curtain on rod and even out accordingly.
- You can tie back for a more open feel and pull together for privacy.
- You can also create a faux headboard out of fabric and curtain rods.
- Hang two curtain rods from ceiling at the top of the bed.
- Hem, iron and hang fabric or curtain.
- This gives the illusion of a headboard and is perfect for small spaces.
For more information on the crew:
Painting - Moondancepainting.com
Furniture Assembly - Konkordassembly.com
Furniture - IKEA.com
Junk King - junk-king.com
Paint - kellymoore.com