Home with Lisa Quinn Episodes
Lisa Quinn's Most Challenging Makeover
Lisa makes over a small apartment with lots of problems. Can Lisa make this awkward space functional?
Small Space Makeover:
- Avoid decorating room with bulky oversized furniture
- Get rid of your clutter
- Proper furniture placement can open up a room
- Let light into the room so it will appear bigger
- Use mirrors to increase the visual space of a room
Decorating a Small Kid's Room:
- Use space in child's closet to put up shelves to store toys and clothes
- Lighter paint shades generally work best in child's room
- Use a rug with a duel purpose. There are rugs with tracks for a train or a road for a car.
- Keep winter clothes or other seasonal items in storage containers under your child's bed.
- Use small furniture in the room