Home with Lisa Quinn Episodes
Lisa Meets Tracy
Tracy's room is full of stuff and needs to be cleared out. Lisa Quinn decides on a theme for the space.
Beach Vibe Bedroom Decor Tips:
- A beach inspired room design should create a calm and peaceful feel in the space. Be careful not to go too crazy with the theme. Keep your accessories low-key.
- Muted colors and light fabrics are perfect in coastal-style rooms.
- If you have dark furniture, consider using a lighter neutral color on the wall to warm up the space.
- You can use a painting as a focal point in a room. Pull your colors from it for a theme and carry it out throughout the room.
- Add texture to your room with pillows or rugs.
- Bedding for your beach themed room should be inspired by the colors at the beach, but you do not have to have seashells or surfers on it.
- Find accessories that are low-key but bring your theme together. Lisa made a terrarium for this makeover. She also included a Manzanita branch.