Smoked Trout on Grilled Buttermilk Biscuits
- Servings: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- Provided by: Chef Ryan Scott
- 2 Buttermilk Biscuits split and toasted or grilled
- 1 cup smoked trout flaked
- 1/2 cup creme fraiche
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/2 cup red radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1/2 cup radicchio, julienned
- 1/4 cup lemon vinaigrette (Recipe follows)
Ingredients Print Recipe
Top with flaked trout (Click here for the recipe for smoked trout).
Toss the arugula, radishes and cucumbers with the vinaigrette and put on top of trout.
Garnish with a sprinkle of sprouts and radicchio.
Top with the vinaigrette.
For the Lemon Vinaigrette:
1 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 cup fresh lemon juice
3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1/3 cup white balsamic vinegar
2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon kosher salt
Dash of Tabasco sauce
2 tablespoons of sugar