Asian Pear 'Waldorf' Salad
- Servings: 4-6
- Difficulty: Easy
- Provided by: Chef Ryan Scott
- 2 Asian pears, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup celery, sliced
- 1/3 cup radishes, quartered
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup crumbled bleu cheese
- Butter lettuce cups
- 1/2 cup poppy seed dressing
- 3 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup rice wine vinegar, unseasoned
- 1 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
Ingredients Print Recipe
Mix all ingredients together. Dressing can be refrigerated for up to one week.
Mix the pears, celery and radishes and toss with dressing.
When ready to serve add bleu cheese.
Serve in lettuce cups or on top of a bed of greens.
Garnish with walnuts and pomegranate seeds.