DIY Soap: Chocolate Cupcake
- 8 oz of clear melt and pour soap
- 1/2 tsp of chocolate fragrance oil
- 1 drop Dark brown liquid soap dye
- 2 oz of white melt and pour soap
- 1/2 tsp of butter cream fragrance oil
- 1/2 drop of dark brown liquid soap dye
Ingredients Print Recipe
TOP: Melt the white melt and pour soap in microwave for about 1 minute or until melted. Add butter cream fragrance oil and stir. Pour into mold. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until hard. You can find cupcake soap molds at www.goplanetearth.com.
You can find cupcake soap molds at www.goplanetearth.com.