Uses For Beer
Beer is not just for happy hour -- it can help you with chores around the house, and save you money!
Foot Defoliator -- Put the beer in a bowl, let your feet soak for a few minutes and your feet should feel soft!
Jewelry Cleaner -- It works as a great polish for your silver, gold and diamonds!
Furniture polish -- Just put beer on a rag and wipe it on furniture.
Kills Slugs -- Pour it in a bowl of beer near your garden and the slugs will crawl out to drink the beer. It is a quick and easy way to get rid of the pesky slugs off of your plants!
Bread -- Beer adds great flavor to a loaf of bread.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Lightly grease a 9x5 inch baking pan.
3. In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients.
4. Add the beer and sugar, mix well, place in pan.
5. Top with melted butter.
6. Bake 45 to 55 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
Beer popsicles - Just pour beer into an ice tray, cover with saran wrap, put toothpicks in each container and freeze it!
For more uses for beer visit www.wisebread.com.