Hipcycle Decor: Reusing Your Junk
From chopsticks, to used bike parts to old grocery bags -- every day items can be given new uses!
Some items he has made:
- Candy dish made out of a tequila bottle.
- Bowl made out of a bike chain.
- Business card holder made out of a bike rim and pieces of bike chain.
- Toliet paper holder made out of rail road track parts.
- Fruit basket and soap dish made out of chopsticks.
- Placemat made out of plastic grocery bags.
- Planter made out of old building materials.
- Drinking glasses made out of Perrier bottles.
- A cigar holder made out of a liquor bottle, sliced right down the middle.
Andrew and Kat work together to create a picture frame out of keyboard keys, book ends out of old records and a lamp out of an old cracker box. To see step-by-step video of the projects, click on the video link above.
For more information about Hipcycle visit hipcycle.com.
The amazing home we filmed in was a Gehan Model Home. For more information check out their website at gehanhomes.com.