Crazy Household Uses for Cola
There's a lot you can do with a can of Coca-Cola. The classic drink can help you with your household chores!
Coupon Contessa, Nora Kapche, stretches her dollar by thinking outside of the 'can' of Coke. Here is a list of Coke uses Nora came up with:
- Cleaning tile and grout
- Toilet bowl cleaner
- Eyeglass cleaner
- Put in dirty laundry to help get the smell out (fish or workout wear)
- Put on car battery to break down the buildup
- Shake up a can, spray it on the front of your vehicle to help get stuck on bug mess
- Use to help get stuck on stains out of pans. Put Coke in pan, bring to boil and rinse. The stuck on mess will come right off
- Add a can of coke into a pot of beans - it will help take the "gas" out.
- Pour a can down the drain to help it unclog.
- Use on jellyfish sting to take out the pain.
- Mix Diet Coke in cake mix, bake as directed. (don't add anything else)
Due to the pre-recorded nature of this program, some prices may not be current. Please check your local retailer.